Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA Challenge #4


Challenge details from the A Muse website...

The challenge for this week is SPOT, and here is how you can play along:
Create a card using the word SPOT as your inspiration. Again, this challenge is very open to interpretation, so get creative! :)
The card must feature at least one (1) A Muse stamp image.
Well, I'm not sure how creative with the challenge I was...I took it more literally and put spots (dots) on my card.
Here's a close-up of the cute pearls I put on the cupcake!




8 comments:

Pamela said...

WICKED Cute! Love how you cut the circles.

Lindsay M. said...

Awwwww Soooo Adorable!! I love the "SPOTS" LOL and the colors are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Eeek! This is such a cute card! Perfect use of spots ;)

Laura said...

What a cute card! Love the little pearls you used and the stripe on the cupcake bottom!

Jennie M said...

This card is just adorable!!

Kerry said...

Love the cupcakes and the toppings! YUM!! Great card!!! :D

Alanna Harris said...

love all the different papers you used!!

Kathy and Bobber-Wobbers said...

Cute card - love all of the spots!!