Friday, March 19, 2010

My Rockport Layout


Here are some March digital layouts! I went to Rockport a last weekend with my youngest daughter Jessy. It was so rainy, windy and cold but we had some of my friends to visit so we ventured anyways. The left hand page has some landmark photos on the warf and a self portait of Jessy and I trying to not get blown into the ocean...
The right hand side photos were taken at the Linden Tree Inn in Rockport. It's a bed & breakfast very close to the local beach with an ocean view from the widows walk. My friends Pamela, Judy, Karen & Cheryl were there having a weekend scrapbooking retreat. I just had to crash it! I got a peak at the rooms while I was there and it's such a charming Inn...I'll have to go back in the summer.
All digital papers and elements were from a kit I purchased from Scrap that Idea called Beach Hut by A work in Progress Blog.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow - I love your Rockport pics and the layouts are awesome! The one of you and Jessy all bundled up is priceless! Can you send me your retreat page so I can add it to my book?

Kerry said...

Karen, the pages are super cool!!! And you ladies look like you were having a blast! :)