Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Card for my niece Devyn

Over the summer I bought some Just Rite stamps which I really didn't understand but they were on sale so of course I had to buy them. The block is round which came with semi-circle stamps to attach. I couldn't figure out why they didn't sell the bottom half of the round stamps so I ordered a teeny tiny alphabet set that's supposed to fit in the block to personalize the stamp. Clear as mud? Ya, me too! Anyways...I tried it out tonite since I needed to make my niece a card for this weekend and I'm really happy with the result. It wasn't as hard to do the teeny letters as I thought but I definitely needed my reading glasses!


Here's the card I made. As you can see, I was able to put a personalized message on the bottom half of the circle.


Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Grey "Sprinkles" from Two Scoops Pack, Pink glitter adhesive paper

Stamps: Cupcake is from the A Muse Cupcake Set, Flower is A Muse "Tiny Flower", sentiment is all Just Rite stamps

Ink: Stampin' Up! "Pink Passion" & "Pretty in Pink", edging ink Color Box chaulk "Chestnut Roan"

Other Goodies: Quickie Glue Pen, Pink Glitter, Glaze Pen, Memory Box Card & Nestibilities

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Awesome card! Your niece will love it! Those stamps are quite useful!!!