Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365

Yup, that's what it's called. Project 365. Take a picture a day for the next year and then scrap a layout for each week. Just the thought of it is kind of overwhelming me! I've decided that I don't really need to take a pic EVERY day. I know it's an unreachable goal. I'll take a few pics or so each week that summarizes that week and do a ONE page layout for each week. That's 52 pages...hmmm...we'll see. Maybe I'll merge some weeks together...lol. Here's my title page I did with Vicki's Kit "Calendar Collection - January". She's going to have a kit each month so I'll be using them since they're each using the same color palette.



2 comments:

Vicki said...

I like the idea of a cover page - I am going to have to do that for my layouts too :) Looks great Karen!

Christy said...

Good job Karen- your layering and clustering really show what this kit can do! I'm inspired. :)