Friday, July 1, 2011

Craft:Mason Jar/Feeder Light

I found the cutest mason jar project on a blog a couple weeks ago and became determined to make it. It incorporated my LOVE of mason jars, chick feeders and primitive decorating. Last winter I made a candy dispenser out of the same two items so with a few more supplies, I knew I could make this adorable light. I got the idea from THIS blog.









I have enough supplies to make more. I'm thinking of spray painting the feeder black and trying different decorative twines.






3 comments:

Pamela said...

This is beautiful and it matches your decor so well!!! You should give us a class on it!

Traci said...

Karen, I have to giggle because I couldn't figure out what was blowing my pinterest account up the last few days. I've had like thirty people repin the link to your jar lamp. It was one of the first things I pinned when I first signed up and I haven't even made one myself yet.. but apparently everyone loves your idea.

Diane said...

How cute! I tried the link you provided and couldn't get it to open up. I would love to know how to attach the light to the mason jar lid. Where is the hole for the cord to run through? Wish you would give a tutorial Ü Thanks so much for the inspiration Ÿ