Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pamela's Amuse Shoe Box Workshop




I'm going to an Amuse Shoe Box workshop at a friends house on Saturday. We each have to design a card using Amuse stamps and bring all the supplies (in a "shoe box") for everyone else to make one. If there are 7 of us, I'll go home with 7 different cards. I've done something similar before and it was alot of fun. Here are pics of the card I've designed using the "Ipod" stamp and the "You Rock" stamp. It's hard to tell but the IPod has green glitter on it. I LOVE GLITTER on my cards! I plan to have every color glitter at some point. Most of my cards are pretty simple. I'm very happy with this design.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Your card is awesome! I cannot wait to make one!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!

Amiee said...

Sooo Cute! I want to come to the next shoebox card party!