Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ScrapShare By the Sea 2008


Friday thru Sunday was spent at the NE SS Retreat in Portsmouth NH. Just myself and about 37 other scrapaholics! What a crappy rainy weekend but I didn't care because I had 3 days of uninterrupted cropping time. I had a blast this weekend. Thanks to my roomie and table buddy Pamela (apparently I snore). Thanks to my other table buddy Denise who made me laugh all weekend. I loved meeting the VT girls Lisa, Lynn, Liz & Tanya. Teresa came up from Mississippi and brought her Hurricane Katrina stories with her. It was very emotional and I thank her for sharing with us all. Donna came up from North Carolina and of course there was our New Jersey ladies who kept us entertained. Don't worry Shirley, we all know you were there! It was great seeing all the New England girls we all know and love and I can't wait until November when we all meet again in Jackson NH!






Here is a bit of what I got done...






No comments: