Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Cover-Up...

I went yesterday to have my old tatoo I got 25 years ago covered-up. What a difference from 25 years ago to today. Back then, you had to be 18 but they never checked ID's. You always wanted to be the first tattoo of the day so you'd be sure to get a clean needle. Girls getting tattoo'd was not very common. This time, I had to show them my license for identification, sign a waiver & get a new needle out of the package just for me! I'm no longer in the minority. Lots of girls get tattoos now. Jeremy was great, I told him what I wanted and gave him a few pic for ideas but he is so artistic that he drew up his own interpretation and it was perfect. It was better than anything else I could think of. His challenge was that he had to completely cover-up my old one. I think he succeeded. I have 2 others that are even older but they're in a place no one will ever need to see...

No comments: