Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SS Blog Challenge #12 - Getting to Know You

1) Right now I want: To be on vacation

2) I wish I knew how to: Enjoy excercising

3) When I want to indulge myself, I: Buy new clothes

4) You’ll never see me: With grey hair or looking overly girlie

5) A childhood memory that I love: Traveling to Sweden with my family when I was 13

6) 2 things I do every single day: dance and sing to myself (really badly)...hug my family

7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: The look on Kyla's face when she finally dedcided what she wants to do next year and is excited about it.

8) Describe yourself in 3 words: Weird...anxious...loud

9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: Switch to digital scrapbooking...work on books before 1991.

10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Buy scrapbook supplies...duh!

Post a pic of me by my computer...The post before this is me in front of my computer. I'll try to get one that shows my face.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your answers. When can we go shopping? Clothes, scrapbooking supplies, stamping stuff!

Sherry said...

Great answers Karen. You seem to really have a great family. =] Cool tatoo by the way!