Friday, February 13, 2009

12 of 12 February

There is a digi challenge that goes around called 12 of 12. The goal is to take 12 pictures during the 12th of the month and create a layout using the picutes. This in turn gives you a snapshot of time in your life. I've been wanting to try it for months but always forget to take pictures. Well, I finally remembered and here is the result. I'd like to do more of these but keep them to 1 page layouts. It's hard to be creative and fit 12 pics on a page. Let's see how I can change it up each month. Ha ha!

Shabby Princess Amore - paper, heart elements

Digitreats Giggle - Feb element

FMarini Love me Do - Frame

1 comment:

Susan... said...

hey Karen! great job on your first official "12 of 12". WOO HOO - great pictures and a great layout! Just wanted you to know though, I don't know the first thing about digi scrapping - so don't feel like it HAS to be a digital page. I mix up sizes, supplies, etc.

Whatever you're comfey with - GO FOR IT!

Thanks for posting and thanks a million for sharing!

Susan
www.twelve-of-twelve.blogspot.com