Monday, February 9, 2009

The Juggler

I Bought a new stamp at Ink About It in Westford the other day. It's an adorable juggling penguin that's so versitile. Just change what he's juggling and it's a card for any occassion! I got to play with it at my friend Pamela's house on Sunday and here are the results...the common stamp the Juggler (penguin) from Memory Box...

Here it is using the little present stamp from AMuse. I also used Copic Markers, Cuttlebug folders, memorybox cards & AMuse paper.


Using the Memory Box envelope stamp, makes a generic note card. Sentiment is AMuse, Copic Markers, CM Pen, Memory Box Card...

AMuse heart stamp, Basic Grey paper, Memory Box card make this a cute Valentine's Day card...
I started a couple other's I'll post later.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

These all came out awesome! I love the way you finished them.