Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monika's SS ATC Swap

Here is my contribution to Monika's ATC Swap on the Scrapshare board. I like to make my ATC's as card fronts so they can either be used as ideas or plopped right on a card to be used.

This one is using a Tim Holz Stamp (bird) and the sentiment is from AMuse. Paper is Bazzil & Basic Grey and I also used my brand new McGill Punch!


This one is a little more fun and totally opposite than the other one. I used the martini and Cheers stamps from Cat's Pajamas, shape stamp from AMuse paper from AMuse and glitter paper.


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Both of these ATCs are awesome!

Monika said...

Karen, both of these ATCs are just amazing. You do beautiful work. Really gorgeous. I just know they will specatacular in person. Love having you in my swap! You're my kinda girl - likes Harleys and scraps!

Tracy said...

Hi,

Wow. I love both of these. Wish I were part of these swaps so I could get copies. Very cool! Where do you do ATC swaps that you think are really good?

Tracy