Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMG...Jessy's 12!

I cannot believe my little tiny baby is growing up so fast! Dennis & I hoped that she'd stay a baby forever...NOT! She was very specific about wanting to go to Chunky's Cinema for her birthday dinner. "JUST THE 5 OF US...no one else" she said. She wanted to be the center of attention with her big brother and sister...no boyfriend/girlfriend distractions. I love that Travis & Kyla mean that much to her.


Chunky's has quickly become our favorite family-nite destination. There's nothing like dinner and a movie...at the same place!


Check out the Lincoln Continental seats...they recline!

Here are my drama filled children...Happy Birthday Jessy!

Me and my baby...

Daddy's Little Girl...


Of course, I can't have a post without some sort of craftiness involved! Here's the birthday card I made Jessy...All AMuse stamps, Memory Box Card and Basic Grey Paper.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Happy 12th to Jessy. It looks like her party was a success!

Your card for her is awesome!!