Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cards:Baby

Posting this to thank yet another awesome friend (Pamela) who lent me an amazing stamp set. This one is called "Wee Tees" by Melanie Muenchinger but sold by Gina K. Designs. What a cute set! I know I haven't used it to it's full potential but I just LOVE the onesie stamp!
The pink one uses A Muse gingham paper, Memorybox card, cuttlebug folder and some ribbon I probably bought at Michael's...
This card uses A Muse gingham paper, neon green paper & ribbon. The card is Memorybox, Martha Stewart border punch and I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder.
Yes, more of the A Muse gingham paper that I LOVE as well as A Muse cloud paper and ribbon. I also used a Basic Grey button and Nesibilities.












2 comments:

Pamela said...

These baby cards are WICKED cute!!! So glad you could put this set to a good use!

Joan Robertson said...

Karen - these are so cute. I love everything on your blog. Your project 365 pages are fantastic!