Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cards:Birthday Girl

Jessy is home sick from school today and sleeping on the couch so I decide to sneak in some crafty time. My friend Karen C. was nice enough to allow me to stamp a bunch images the last time I was at her house. I just LOVE these Pure Innocence stamps!!! I'd buy them all if I could. The images are so soft and sweet and although they seem to show the images colored with Copic Markers (which I love), I like them so much more colored in with Watercolor Pencils. Maybe I'm just better with watercolor pencils? Anywho...here's the card I made today...


Here's a close-up of the colored image...

Ingredients:
Imaged stamped with brown Memento Ink
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils blended with a Stampin' Up blender pen
A Muse, Basic Grey and Bazzil papers
Memory Box White Card
Tools:
Nestabilities
Fiskars scallop border punch

1 comment:

Pamela said...

This is a gorgeous card. The watercoloring you did came out fabulous!