Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cards:Snowflake Challenge



Ok...another challenge! Same blog as the last post. This time the challenge is snowflakes! I love snowflakes!!! Well, maybe not the real thing but I like snowflake stuff/stamps/pics:) They don't require that you use A Muse products but I always feel that it's an A Muse Challenge Blog entry should at least have something A Muse in it! My card is ALL A Muse. I actually tried something new this time. I recently went to my card club and we made some adorable cards using the A Muse snowflake die. We were left with cute snowflake cutouts when we were done so I took them home...I don't actually own it but I should! I used it as a template and with my daubers inked up these cute snowflakes. I then cut them to look like it's a window. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is a great idea to use the punched out space as a stencil! I love the window look of your card. To me, that is a tricky technique to line up nicely, but you rocked it!

Pamela said...

Wow! You totally nailed this card! I love how you used the cut outs as stencils and I love the colors!

Thanks for participating in the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.

Carla said...

This is gorgeous, and I love what you did with the leftover die cut images-very clever!