Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cards from my SS Retreat

I'm away at the 3rd annual New England SS Retreat. I've been digi scrapping here and there but I've been making alot of cards! Here are a few examples...
This card is made with the A Muse "Chair Line" stamp and colored with Copic Markers. Patterned paper is A Muse and the card is Memory Box.



This card is stamped with Memory Box "Elegant Reindeer", Basic Grey "Figgy Pudding" paper and Memory box card.


I love the new stamps I bought recently that I used on this card...
Amuse "Retro Rectangle", The Cat's Pajama's "Fill'er Up", The Cat's Pajama's "Cheers", Glitter stack card stock and an A Muse "Black Asterix reverse" card.

This is just another card using the same stamps as the last one.

This card uses a couple stamps from the A Muse clear set "Trees #1" and an A Muse sentiment stamp "Thinking of You". The brown patterned paper is also A Muse and the card is Memory Box.

Here's my Thanksgiving card for this year. The Turkey stamp is A Muse and it's colored with Copic Markers. I also used pre-made cards, (I forget the brand) and glitter. The sentiment is A Muse. The tag shape was made with Stampin' Up! punches.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You are so lucky to go to the retreat. Everything looks good.

Anonymous said...

Love them! Especially the Turkey card. That is a hoot! And I'm also addicted to Amuse stamps, so I'm glad to see I have company! :)

Martha said...

WOW: these look so fun. Really like the Thanksgiving one...it is funny. I have a real hard time with Thanksgiving cards because I"m not much of a cornucopia kind of gal!

Thanks for sharing. I made cards at SSTX5 this weekend and hope to add them to the forum or the blog later this week!

Pamela said...

I loved seeing them made and the pictures you look do them justice! Great work.

Karen Clarke said...

Love these cards! These are all great!