Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Muse me!

Last Thursday night I was lucky enough meet and take a class with Julie Ebersole and Linda Carnell of A Muse Art Stamps. They came all the way from Seattle, WA to teach classes on the east coast! Linda is lead designer and owner and Julie is the creative teams director. Here's a picture of Pamela, Linda, Julie and I infront of the A Muse display at Ink About It. I took the Cupcake class and of course in turn purchased the new A Muse Cupcake clear set (among other things). I LOVED IT!

...here's an example of how Pamela and I had an "a-ha" moment one time after a card class at Ink About It. The challenge has always been how to take cards home without smudging the perfectly placed stickles and other wet things we so lovingly and creatively decorate our cards with. One night driving to Pamela's house after class we put our cards on the visor of my truck. Why did we never figured this out before?! I had told Linda and Julie about this and promised a picture...here you go! These are two of the cupcake cards we made in the class that night.

5 comments:

LINDEN TREE INN said...

YOu all look great!!!!

Fab tip for getting the stickles home!! I smeared them before I even left the classroom *sigh*

Sorry I missed taking a class with you Karen! We'll have to have a shoebox get together sometime soon!

Pamela said...

Aren't we a gorgeous bunch on ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures and what a great way to bring home your *stickled* cards!! :)

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!!! You are BRILLIANT!!! I about fell down dead when you told me about this, you clever girl, you!!!

Unknown said...

ummm, duhh! what a great idea, i can all my babies in the car with me!! i'll never be alone:)