Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ink About It's Stamp of the Month

My doctors and dentists' offices are in Westford so my routine is that everytime I have either appointment (which is quite often lately) I get to make myself feel better by stopping at Ink About It! Every month IAI has a stamp of the month that they sell at a discounted price. December's is a really cute gingerbread stamp from (I forget...I'll insert later). Here's a gift card holder I made last night using that stamp. I added the coffee cup A Muse stamp for the Dunkin's gift card holder and the A Muse Music Player for the ITunes GC holder.
The Happy Holidays, To Go Cup & music player stamps as well as the ribbon are all A Muse.
The white and red paper are Bazzil.
The decorative punch is from Martha Stewart.
The music player is green with glitter.
The gingerbread man is colored with Copic markers (Walnut & light walnut?)
The pink & orange markers on the to go cup are from Creative Memories.


3 comments:

Laura said...

OMG, your gift cards are too cute. The dunkin donuts is adorable!

Unknown said...

that lil' to go cup is versatile! i'm glad i got one in my last order. cute tags!

Pamela said...

Wicked Awesome!!!